As we prepare for the 2018 ACA reporting and filing year, below are important reminders for your groups that are using the Employee Navigator platform for reporting.
Question: When will Nelco switch to the 2018 ACA reporting year?
- Tuesday December 4, 2018
- Employee Navigator has indicated that groups should be able to generate 2018 forms in the Employee Navigator portal as of December 8, 2018; however, be aware that this date is subject to change
Question: When will access to the 2017 reporting year be terminated?
- The morning of December 4, 2018
- Nelco will remove any previously submitted forms that are sitting in the checkout “cart”
Question: What does this information mean for you and your group(s)?
- Be sure that your groups have filed all applicable forms for the 2017 filing year before December 4, 2018
- Be sure that all corrected information has been updated and processed correctly in Employee Navigator before December 4, 2018
- If you are currently working on 2017 form corrections, be sure to have these completed and filed before December 4, 2018
2018 Filing Dates
- January 31, 2018
Forms 1095-C must be provided to employees by this date
- February 28, 2019
Forms 1094-C and 1095-C if being mailed to employees, must be filed by this date per IRS requirements
- April 1, 2019
Forms 1094-C and 1095-C if filing electronically, must be filed by this date per IRS requirements
If we can be of assistance to you or your groups for 2018 ACA Support, feel free to submit a quote request via this link or email us at sales@BrokerBuilderSolutions.com .